Grade 5 | Science Kit | 20 Experiments
- INCLUDES 20 CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS For STEM Learning
- ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board. The Kit comes with a QR code feature for experiment wise video explanation which helps the students to understand the concepts.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Science Exploration, Cognitive Development, Creativity & Imagination, Observation Skills, Fine Motor, Hand-Eye Coordination, Logical Reasoning
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of Royal Commonwealth Society, London, TEDx Speaker, RC Fellow, USA
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 15+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 80000+ Parents across India.
- CERTIFICATE : After completion of Activities get E-Certificate signed by NASA Scientist
Science Trek Grade 5 has activities related to concepts of light. Lever and Machine. Anemometer. Sedimentation, Decantation and Filtration. Play with Motor etc.
- Number of activities- 20
- Size of the box- 370mm x 270mm x 85 mm
- Working Models to understand scientific concepts practically
- Explore multiple iterations for a comprehensive understanding
- We focus on strengthening and laying a strong foundation for basic scientific concepts like Motion, Separation. Electricity, Magnetism, etc.
* * * ACTIVITIES & EXPERIMENTS * * *
1.See saw –Class 1 Lever
3. Make a parachute
5. Filtration Process
6. Model of Respiratory system
7. Day & night model of earth
8. Play with motor
9. Pulley Activity
10. Solar and Lunar Eclipse
11. Kaleidoscope – Reflection Activity
12. What floats and what sinks?
13. Dissolve or not in water
14. Glowing a light
15. Make your own wind sock
16. Study the direction of wind using wind vane
17. Volcanic eruption
18. First Aid for fracture, cuts and fire burns
19. Making a ball, socket joint & hinge joint
20. Making a pivot joint
21. States of Matters – Solid, Liquid and Gas
There are no reviews yet.