Grade 8 | Science Kit | 26 Experiments
- INCLUDES 26 CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS For STEM Learning |
- ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board. The Kit comes with a QR code feature for experiment wise video explanation which helps the students to understand the concepts.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Science Exploration, Cognitive Development, Creativity & Imagination, Observation Skills, Fine Motor, Hand-Eye Coordination, Logical Reasoning
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of Royal Commonwealth Society, London, TEDx Speaker, RC Fellow, USA
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 25+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 80000+ Parents across India.
- CERTIFICATE : After completion of Activities get E-Certificate signed by NASA Scientist
Science Trek Grade 8 has activities related to concepts of force & pressure, factors affecting friction. sound and its properties. combustion & its effects, classification of materials as metals & non-metals, fermentation process, light, and its applications, and chemical effects of electricity & its applications.
- Number of activities- 26
- Size of the box- 370mm x 270mm x 85 mm
- Working Models to understand scientific concepts practically
- Explore multiple iterations for a comprehensive understanding
- We focus on strengthening and laying a strong foundation for basic scientific concepts like Motion, Separation. Electricity, Magnetism, etc.
* * * ACTIVITIES & EXPERIMENTS * * *
- Glowing a bulb
- Conductor & Insulators
- DIY Projector
- Calculate Angle of Incidence and Reflection
- Study the formation of image in plane mirror
- Convergent and Divergent ray activity
- Reducing friction using different lubricants
- Factors affecting friction
- Non contact force and magnetic lines
- Relative reactivity of metal
- Reaction of metal with base
- Multiple images using mirror
- Cross linked polymer
- Toy telephone
- Persistence of vision
- Build a wave generator
- Fermentation process
- Chemical effect of an electric current
- Testing the nature of rust
- work and energy activity
- Air is essential for burning and atmospheric pressure
- Demonstrating friction using ball
- What happens when zinc reacts with hot water?