Grade 5 | Science Kit | 16 Experiments
- INCLUDES 16 CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS For STEM Learning
- ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board. The Kit comes with a QR code feature for experiment wise video explanation which helps the students to understand the concepts.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Science Exploration, Cognitive Development, Creativity & Imagination, Observation Skills, Fine Motor, Hand-Eye Coordination, Logical Reasoning
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of Royal Commonwealth Society, London, TEDx Speaker, RC Fellow, USA
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 15+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 80000+ Parents across India.
- CERTIFICATE : After completion of Activities get E-Certificate signed by NASA Scientist
Science Trek Grade 5 has activities related to concepts of light. Lever and Machine. Anemometer. Sedimentation, Decantation and Filtration. Play with Motor etc.
- Number of activities- 16
- Size of the box- 370mm x 270mm x 85 mm
- Working Models to understand scientific concepts practically
- Explore multiple iterations for a comprehensive understanding
- We focus on strengthening and laying a strong foundation for basic scientific concepts like Motion, Separation. Electricity, Magnetism, etc.
* * * ACTIVITIES & EXPERIMENTS * * *
- See-Saw – Class 1 Lever
- Make a Parachute
- Filtration Process
- Model of Respiratory System
- Play with motor
- Day and Night Model of an Earth
- What floats and what sinks?
- Dissolve or not in water
- Glowing a light
- Make your own wind sock
- Study the direction of wind using wind vane
- Volcanic eruption
- Making a ball, socket joint and hinge joint
- Making a pivot joint