Grade 6 | Science Kit | 27 Experiments
- INCLUDES 29 CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS For STEM Learning
- ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board. The Kit comes with a QR code feature for experiment wise video explanation which helps the students to understand the concepts.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Science Exploration, Cognitive Development, Creativity & Imagination, Observation Skills, Fine Motor, Hand-Eye Coordination, Logical Reasoning
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of Royal Commonwealth Society, London, TEDx Speaker, RC Fellow, USA
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 25+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 80000+ Parents across India.
- CERTIFICATE : After completion of Activities get E-Certificate signed by NASA Scientist
50 in stock
Science Trek Grade 6 has activities related to concepts of light. shadows & reflections, separation of substances. how to test for different components of food, electricity, and its effects on solids & liquids, magnetism, and its properties, magnetic effect on different objects, how to measure wind speed.
- Number of activities- 27
- Size of the box- 370mm x 270mm x 85 mm
- Working Models to understand scientific concepts practically
- Explore multiple iterations for a comprehensive understanding
- We focus on strengthening and laying a strong foundation for basic scientific concepts like Motion, Separation. Electricity, Magnetism, etc.
* * * ACTIVITIES & EXPERIMENTS * * *
[ 1 ] Anemometer
[ 2 ] Conductivity testing
[ 3 ] Conductors and insulators
[ 4 ] Density of different liquids
[ 5 ] Effect of magnet
[ 6 ] Electric torch with switch
[ 7 ] How magnets loses its properties
[ 8 ] How to make a magnet
[ 9 ] Hydraulic lift
[ 10 ] Introduction to bar Magnet & Magnetic Lines
[ 11 ] Irreversible reaction
[ 12 ] Make your own compass
[ 13 ] Observation of different
[ 14 ] Pinhole camera
[ 15 ] Reversible reaction
[ 16 ] Saturation point
[ 17 ] Sedimentation, decantation and Filtration
[ 18 ] Can you guess size of an object from its shadow?
[ 19 ] Solubility of some common liquids
[ 20 ] Soluble or insoluble
[ 21 ] Starch test
[ 22 ] Test of protein
[ 23 ] Traffic light
 Weaving a Thread
 Make your own Compass
 Do all objects form shadow?
 Mirror reflects a beam of light